Monday, February 8, 2016

What's your nature?


The sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever.
~Jacques Cousteau

I love this quote.  For me, there is something so reassuring about the ocean.  I imagine it is because I grew up within walking distance, and would ride my bike there almost every day, doing homework or just getting out.  Or, maybe it's because my Mum walked those same bluffs so much when she was pregnant with me...  Either way, I find as many ways to make sure that a stop at the ocean is a part of my day.

Everyone has their spot, an overlook in the foothills of a great mountain range, in a patch of cactus on a hill, a special meadow you continue to return to.  I feel like nature is so important, and which ever portion is your touchstone, we need to remember how much we can receive from those consistent connections.

Who will you share your favourite bit of nature with, this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment