Monday, June 13, 2016

What is in your highest good?


Trust that you know what is in your highest good.
~Sandra Kunz

I have been on a reflective journey through a workshop with Raecine Ardis and using Sandra Kunz' Messenger Cards.  These are insightful and invoke so much introspection and journaling.  This is just one simple, but impactful quote that inspires me this week.  

This reminds me to make choices that feed and help me be my highest self... to think before I purchase, or feel the rush of  rash, shortsighted decisions.  Does it match with what is in my highest goals?  
Hmm.  Lots to ponder and keep me learning and striving to embody my best self.

Wishing you a week of reflection, learning and joy.

If you are interested in her work, here is the link to her website...
http://www.youranimalspirits.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment