Monday, June 27, 2016

New pages of life's book...



The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.
St. Augustine

We are off on adventures right now so I am getting more creative with the Creative Quote.  So far I have made and given away 3 stones, but then realized I didn't have any of my creations to add to today's image (only this one I just began).  A good problem, I suppose, as I love leaving gifts with people who have added to our travel experience.

I first saw this quote a few years ago in a shack on an empty beach in Baja Mexico.  The shack was full of weather proof bins of books so that anyone who came could take or leave a book for the next traveler.  Beautiful!

Wishing you new perspectives, experiences and a traveler's spirit, where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment