Monday, March 21, 2016

Relaxing Into An Eternal Spring



Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes.

~Carl Friedrich Gauss

 I was inspired by the Vernal Equinox and had so much fun looking up quotes that referenced spring. I love how spring can remind us of new beginnings and starting afresh in our own lives.
  Nature can be a great reminder for so many things, eh?

I hope to look to each day, each moment, really, with this attitude:  We have an eternal spring ahead of us, full of possibility and beauty, if we want to see it.  Maybe the hard part is keeping this outlook when life brings on winter.

Here are a few bonus quotes today, since I had a tough time deciding this week...

There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
~Henri Matisse

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant. 
~Anne Bradstreet

This week's creative image- I had so much fun staging this and our balcony table was the perfect armature for hanging the flowers through so that I could still put them in a vase after.  Now our apartment is full of spring, since I spread the blossoms around our home.  The stones are just a small amount of the growing collection that I have created.  They are just so fun to make.  If you want to see more of my stones, go to the tab at the top, and click to see a history of stones past and present!  Or go to my Etsy shop (link at the top right) if you want one delivered to your home!  :)

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment