Monday, March 7, 2016

Continuously Flowering


It does not matter if you are a rose or a lotus or a marigold.  What matters is that you are flowering.
~Osho

I am a big fan of being a life long learner.  We teachers talk about fostering this in class in hopes that the future generation may become thie type of person who seeks new ideas, knowledge and creative outlets.  

With all my personal creative challenges, I am flowering this year, for sure!  It is exciting, and sometimes exhausting, to be blooming and changing and "in process".  Such is the beauty of life, though! 

I saw this quote this week and it goes with something I have had in my head lately- a slash of paint and a single flower, combined with geometric shapes of a pop of colour. I want to keep playing with this concept- I already have tried this in my art journal, too.  I was looking for simplicity in this week's piece.  Have a beautiful week.


No comments:

Post a Comment