Monday, November 28, 2016


"Life is a great big canvas
throw all the paint on it you can."
~Danny Kaye

I think the question here is, what's your paint?  For each of us our creativity and imagination are so personal, so we each paint our canvas so differently.  Lately my paint has literally been paint, but also this week I created stuffed animals out of old cashmere sweaters, dyed silk scarves with indigo and created new jewelry with unique stones from all over the world. I love creating and learning, so my paint is full of variety and I am still adding more to my repertoire.

This painting: I have been trying to enjoy a looser feel for some of my work and these watercolour puddles and squiggles are fun.  It is fun to play with what colours to choose and then the addition of Caran D'ache Neocolor pastels add another layer of interest.

Enjoy throwing paint around this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment