Monday, November 14, 2016

Spread Love and Kindness!



Happiness blossoms when ever one
 plants seeds of love and kindness.
~Melanie Koulouris

This week I decided that this is our most important action- to plant seeds of love and kindness EACH day and in EVERY interaction with others.  Even though I have felt this way and say, "Have a great day!" to almost everyone I cross, I think I can do better.  This week brought the challenging question of "how can we make sure to spread kindness and remind others the importance of this way of life?"

Because kindness is a way of life- and all or nothing approach.  I am trying to go all in.

This painting- I had the background for a while and loved the colours and the little silver squares I painted all over.  But then I didn't know what to do with it until this week.

Please make a point to spread more seeds of kindness. 
 We need more love and it starts with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment